Here's what is included for your EV or Hybrid.
- Available for eligible customers between 1 August 2021 to 31 March 2022
- Sold by participating BMW Retailers
- Discount is applied in 12 equal instalments of up to £83.34 each month in the first year of your policy
- Any premium above £83.34 and optional add-ons are charged monthly by Direct Debit
- Policy must be activated online within 1 month of starting your finance agreement
- Offer is not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other BMW Flex Car Insurance promotion
- The promotion is not transferable to another car
- If your finance agreement comes to an end, this promotion will cease and you will need to pay for future insurance premiums
- Premium contribution is offered by BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited
- Finance available subject to credit acceptance to UK residents aged 18 or over. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Terms and conditions apply.
WHY BMW FLEX CAR INSURANCE?
Treat your BMW right.
Repairs guaranteed for 5 years, performed by qualified BMW technicians with BMW parts – keeping your BMW in the best condition.
BMW network courtesy car.
Courtesy car included as standard even if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered or beyond economical repair.
There’s no tie-in, no up-front deposits and no interest charges. You can cancel or make changes any time – this is a simple monthly subscription that works for life today.
See what’s under the hood and understand what affects your premium with your unique WriskScore™.
Set up and manage your policy anytime, anywhere. It takes only a few taps and changes apply immediately – no waiting for paperwork or estimates or call centres.
No hidden fees.
Make changes, renew, cancel all without charges and your price is guaranteed for 12 months – unless you need to make a change of course.
- Guaranteed option of BMW Approved Bodyshop repair in the UK
- Use of a courtesy car whilst your car is being repaired
- Uninsured Driver Promise – protecting your No Claims Bonus and policy excess if an accident was the fault of an uninsured driver
- Roof Box cover up to £750
- 24 hour UK recovery in the event of an accident
- Replacement child car seats in the event of an accident
- Sole glass replacement or repair will not affect your No Claims Bonus
- Enjoy 90 days’ full policy cover in a 12-month period when you visit the EU
- Up to £1,000 cover for replacement vehicle keys and locks
- Cover for Personal Accidents involving the car up to £20,000 per person (up to a maximum of £60,000) and Medical Expenses related to a car accident up to £500
- Car contents and personal belongings cover up to £1,000
- Maximum driver age 85 years old
- Minimum driver age of 30 years old for some high performance models
- Fitment of a tracking device will be required on selected models, for example, high performance vehicles (e.g. M Series) or those over £75,000 in value
- Have held a full UK/EU licence for at least one year
- UK residents only
- Have had no more than three at-fault claims in the past five years
- Have a maximum of three minor driving convictions in the past five years and major convictions
- Young/inexperienced driver excesses may apply
- You must be able to pass an identity check at your address
- Other terms, conditions, exclusions and excesses apply
Please read the policy wording for full terms, conditions, exclusions and excesses.
GET YOUR QUOTE. VIEW OUR BROCHURE. VIEW POLICY WORDING.
EXISTING CUSTOMER: VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT OR MAKE A CLAIM.
If you purchased your BMW before 4 September 2018 Click Here
If you purchased your BMW after 4 September 2018 Click Here
*Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
Terms and conditions.
Please read the policy wording for full terms, conditions, exclusions and excesses. BMW Flex Car Insurance is managed and administered by Wrisk Transfer Limited, registered in England under company number 10657213 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wrisk Limited. Registered Address: 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY, United Kingdom. The company is registered in England under company number 09721622. Wrisk Transfer Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Financial Services Registered number 788062.
This insurance is underwritten by Highway Insurance Company Limited. Highway is a registered trade mark and Highway and Highway Insurance are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria Group of Companies. LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trade marks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Highway Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3730662 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202972. Registered address for both companies: County Gates, Bournemouth BH1 2NF. Tel: 01202 292333.
BMW Insurance Solutions is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 312578, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and Wrisk Transfer Limited are not part of the same corporate group.